Delivery information for online orders only.
Standard Delivery Areas*
Delivery to your address is free on all orders. For a minimum order value, this varies by product.
The majority of products are available for delivery in three working delivery (subject to the product ordered being in stock and the order being placed by 4pm).
*Excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Island, Islands and Remote Areas. For costs of excluded areas please refer to the non-standard delivery section below
Non-Standard Delivery Areas
Customers wishing to have items delivered to outside of the UK mainland, remote areas or the Scottish Highlands may incur a higher delivery cost. Delivery time may also be longer than stated for some areas. Please place your order and we will contact you within one working day to discuss delivery options and associated costs. If you are not happy with the delivery charges we quote, you may cancel the order and get a full refund.
The following postcodes do not qualify for free delivery, but we will endeavour to get the cheapest possible delivery charge for you if you live in any of these areas:
AB, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20+, PH, PO30-41
A working day is defined as Monday – Friday. Please note that weekends, bank and public holidays are excluded.
Orders placed after 4pm will to be processed the next working day – delivery will therefore be three working days after the order is placed in this instance. For example, an order placed after 4pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Wednesday or on a day as requested by the customer.
Delivery of Plants
All deliveries are made on pallets and made using third party companies from one of our preferred Pallet delivery networks. There are no times given and delivery will be between 8.30am and 5.30pm (very occasionally it might be later due to traffic conditions)
If your products are to be delivered direct to home/site, please note it will be a kerb side delivery only and be aware of the following restrictions:
• Your delivery will be delivered by a courier using high sided lorries, with integrated tail lifts. It is important that clear access is required to and from your delivery point.
• It is essential that the drivers can manoeuvre in and out and that the route is clear of obstructions and overhead power cables. We cannot accept responsibility for damage to private land or overhead cables when unloading, as the driver will be unloading under your instruction and with your permission.
• You must ensure that the delivery area is safe, level and hard, to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to a maximum of 1 tonne in weight.
• We will be unable to deliver and unload your delivery if on an incline, as the driver will be unable to push the pallet truck up or down from the tail lift.
• Our driver will not be able to move your Goods far from the vehicle.
• We cannot deliver onto cobbles, gravel or uneven surfaces. If the floor surface is either of these or deemed unsafe, the pallet and goods will be left at the nearest available safe delivery point.
• Please advise of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles.
If you would rather your order be delivered to an address which is different from your billing address, please indicate this during checkout.
Issues with Delivery
If there are any issues with the goods you order, for example: If you have ordered more of a product than we have in stock, we will contact you within one working day to discuss the options. We may deliver the order in two parts as appropriate to your requirements. If delivery is delayed for reasons beyond our control, we will contact you to agree a new delivery date
If the address is incorrect, the package will be returned to the delivery depot. Please check your delivery address carefully when placing an order. We cannot accept any liability for incorrect delivery instructions or damage to the Goods as a result of incorrect delivery instructions.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If delivery is unsuccessful due to you being unavailable and there is no safe place to leave the goods, we will re-arrange delivery for the following day and in event that delivery is not achievable on that occasion the goods will be returned to Hedgeplants.com and your money will be refunded minus any costs associated with the redelivery and return to Hedgeplants.com